Duration Premium Exterior Coating by Sherwin Williams
Duration is Sherwin Williams’ premium exterior coating. It’s considered a coating, rather than a paint, because it goes on thicker. Its recommended application thickness is 5mm versus 2mm for typical acrylic paint, making it a heavier coating. Duration is comprised of two different technologies: PermaLast and Vinyl Safe. It is long lasting, durable, easy to maintain and a great product to apply on vinyl.
Vicki Waterbury and Lee Sapata discuss Duration in this short video below:
Here are Duration’s product benefits:
- Formulated with PermaLast Technology – for more durability and a thicker coat.
- Excellent protection from cracking, peeling and blistering.
- Meets the most stringent VOC regulations.
- Low temperature application down to 35°F.
- Sherwin-Williams VinylSafe paint colors allow you the freedom to choose from 100 color options, including a limited selection of darker colors formulated to resist warping or buckling when applied to sound, stable vinyl siding.
- Available in flat, satin and gloss sheens.
- Backed by a lifetime warranty.
Sheens: Flat, Low Lustre, Satin Gloss
Warrant: Lifetime Limited Warranty
To learn more about Duration and other exterior coatings, contact CertaPro Painters of Louisville today to schedule a FREE painting estimate!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for move videos!