Historic Home Revival in the Cherokee Triangle
The photograph below shows the before and after photos from a historic home revival that we worked on in the Cherokee Triangle. The home was first scraped and prepped, including carpentry. Once the prep was complete, a full coat of pro Block Primer (partially tinted) was applied. Then, after the full prime, two full coats of Resilience were applied to the house. The outcome was well received by both the homeowners and the neighborhood!
- Siding - Concord Grape SW6559
- Trim - Humble Gold SW6380
- Front Doors - Framboise SW6566 Gloss
- Porch Floor - Paradise SW6720
- Porch Ceiling - Blue Bell SW6720